A tune to listen to: Lemon Future - Mettle



This weeks tune, is one I've been listening to for a long time and it's Mettle from the album Tin Man, by Lemon Future.



I've wanted to review this for ages, but sadly I never got round to listening to it properly. Mettle however is always a track that I find myself coming back to constantly, and I'm dead sure it'll be on this years summer playlist (for me anyway).

The slow, funky, chillwave vibes are enough to make you nod your head, but the wet, droney lead is pretty much the icing on the cake. If you loved this tune, then listen to the rest of the album, for more relaxing yet funky treats!


Check out Lemon Future below:
Soundcloud | Tin man album | Facebook

Check out Keats Collective below:
Facebook | Bandcamp | Twitter | Soundcloud

If you want to follow for more chiptune music see below:

No comments:

Post a Comment