Tune to Listen to: SHADY ☆ MONK x Toasty - Star Mountain



For a while on T2L2 I've been reviewing a lot of hyperpop & glofi. Well, I think I've found a track that has raised the bar on happy & energetic tunes, and it's called, Star Mountain by SHADY ☆ MONK & Toasty (the latter whom I've reviewed in the past).



Star Mountain begins with a lovely upbeat, jazzy introduction on the piano, slowly progression through the keys, until it hits the drums. This entire tracks goes all over the place, both slowing down & speeding up, whilst keeping the unique charm to the whole track. I immediately linked the track to certain music from Super Mario & Kirby, which in my opinion have fully inspired this track. Love the artwork as well!

 SHADY ☆ MONK 
Soundcloud | Twitter | bandcamp | Facebook

 ~ TOASTY ~ 
Soundcloud | Twitter | tumblr

 ^^ Boyphonics ^^ 
 Instagram | Twitter | Soundcloud

If you want to follow for more chiptune & synth music see below:
Twitter | Facebook | Soundcloud | Soundcloud Group | Hypem

No comments:

Post a Comment